当前位置:首页 > 经典台词

星球大战:原力觉醒经典台词

发布时间:2016-01-19 18:37:20类别:经典台词关键字:星球大战

517c54fbb2fb43168d2fa73b23a4462309f7d355.jpg

1.Finn: Can you fly a TIE Fighter?

费恩:你能开TIE式战机吗?

Poe Dameron: I can fly anything.

波•达梅隆:什么我都能飞。


2.Leia: You know, as much as we fought, I always hated it when you left.

莱娅:你知道,虽然我们总是吵架,但我还是讨厌你不辞而别。

Han Solo: That's why I did it, so that you'd miss me.

汉•索洛:所以我才这么做,这样子你就会想我了。

Leia: I do miss you.

莱娅:我想你了。


3.Leia: Rey, may the force be with you.

莱娅:蕾伊,原力与你同在。


4.Finn: Ok, stay calm... stay calm...

费恩:好,冷静……冷静……

Poe Dameron: I am calm.

波•达梅隆:我很冷静!

Finn: I was talking to myself.

费恩:我对自己说的。


5.Han Solo: I've got a bad feeling about this.

汉•索洛:对这件事我感觉很不好。


6.Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

蕾伊:你会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。

Stormtrooper: What did you say?

冲锋兵:你说什么?

Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

蕾伊:你会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。

Stormtrooper: I will tighten these restraints, scavenger scum!

冲锋兵:我会锁紧它们,拾荒垃圾!

Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

蕾伊:你会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。

Stormtrooper: I will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

冲锋兵:我会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。

Rey: You will drop your gun.

蕾伊:你会把枪扔掉。

Stormtrooper: And I'll drop my gun.

冲锋兵:我会把枪扔掉。


7.Finn: What should we do with her?

费恩:她来了,我们怎么办?

Han Solo: Is there a gabage chute... or trash compactor?

汉•索洛:那里有没有垃圾滑梯……或者垃圾夯实机?


8.Poe Dameron: Why are you helping me?

波•达梅隆:你为什么救我?

Finn: Because it's the right thing to do.

费恩:因为这是正确的事情。

Poe Dameron: ...You need a pilot.

波•达梅隆:……你需要飞行员。

Finn: I need a pilot.

费恩:我需要飞行员。

 
9.Rey: You... you're afraid... that you will never be as strong as Darth Vader!

蕾伊:你……你在害怕……你害怕自己永远不会想达斯•维德一样强大。


10.Finn: We'll figure it out, we'll use the Force!

费恩:我们会想出办法的,我们可以运用原力!

Han Solo: That's not how the Force works!

汉•索洛:原力不是这么用的!

 
11.Rey: This is the Millennium Falcon! You're Han Solo!

蕾伊:这是千年隼!你是汉•索洛!

Han Solo: I used to be.

汉•索洛:我以前是。


12.Finn: Han Solo, the Rebellion General?

费恩:汉•索洛,那个义军将军?

Rey: No! The smuggler!

蕾伊:不是!是走私犯!


13.Han Solo: Escape now; hug later.

汉•索洛:现在快逃,待会再抱!

 
14.Han Solo: Well, you tell them that Han Solo just stole back the Millennium Falcon, for good!

汉•索洛:哈,你告诉他们,汉•索洛刚刚偷回了千年隼,永远偷回来了。


15.Finn: I was raised to do one thing... but I've got nothing to fight for.

费恩:我只为一件事而生……但我却没有奋斗的目标。

    无相关信息