With my experience and my attitude, I have the experience of thousands of aircraft I've been driving for the past forty years.
我凭着我的经验和我的态度,还有我过去的四十年里我开过的数以千计的飞机所得的经验
The passengers are holding the best opportunity, I use my life to ensure that, in fact, I really tried, I will try again.
乘客们手里拽着的就是最好的机会,我用我的生命去保证,事实上,我真的尝试过了,我还会再尝试一遍。
The engineer is not a flight engineer, they are not necessarily right, and they are not there.
工程师不是飞行师,他们说的不一定对,并且她们当时不在场。
The captain should make a decision in the first time.
机长应该在第一时间做出判断。
Don't worry about what others say.
不要因为别人说什么而烦恼。
A right person at the right time did a right thing.
一个对的人在对的时间做了一件对的事。
You make mistakes, everyone is the same, don't forget, no matter what happens, even to fly.
你会犯错,每个人都一样,不要忘记了,不管发生什么,尽管去飞。
If he's in the fucking rules, we all have to die, maybe this is the place you don't like, but you've got the answer.
要是他遵守该死的规则,我们都得死,可能这就是你不喜欢的地方,但是你已经得到了答案。
We are not useless people, we are flying for the human.
我们不是无用的人,我们正在为人类飞行。
Remember that this is not the right thing to do.
无论怎样都要记住这似乎不是正确的事。
Because it's not right, it's enough to try.
是因为不是对的,尽力就已经足够了。
I'm just anxious, lonely can't rest well.
我只是焦虑,孤独不能休息好。
If the passers-by will cause danger to me.
如果路人会对我造成危险。
Sally, you are a hero, everyone will get used to it.
萨利,你是英雄,所有人都会习惯的。
I would never talk to many people in disgust.
我绝不会对话多的人产生厌恶。
I delivered millions of passengers during my 40 years of flight, and in the end I was tried for 208 seconds.
我在40年飞行生涯中运送了数百万乘客,最后我却因为208秒被审判。
New York has not been such good news for a long time, especially with the aircraft related.
纽约好长时间都没这种好消息了,特别是和飞机有关的。
Is my life, let me put the aircraft safely landed in the Hudson river.
是我的一生让我把飞机安全的降落在了哈德孙河上。
Host: how long have you been flying?
Said the captain:42years,that's my life,my whole life.
主持人:您飞了多久了?
机长说:42years,这就是我的生活,我的整个生命。
I don't love as a hero, I just do my duty.
我不喜欢当英雄,我只是尽本分。
上一篇:电影罗曼蒂克消亡史经典台词对白
下一篇:电影摆渡人经典台词